Driving targeted qualified lower -funnel leads
Ecolab chose Risdall to help them grow its industrial kitchen-cleaning brand – Keystone. We recommended a three-month lead generation campaign to measure the effectiveness of targeting and influencing this audience. Our goal was to create greater visibility for Keystone products, but more importantly, drive qualified leads. Our strategy was to go beyond promoting products and promote something of greater value – an assessment of kitchen cleanliness by an Ecolab expert consultant who would identify areas for improvement and recommend products to achieve results.
We designed a campaign that leveraged audience segmentation data to target independent restaurant owners and kitchen managers. KPIs included IMPs, CPC, CPM,time-on-page, conversion and lead tracking along with revenue attribution by media channel.
The campaign included:
- Creative messaging to align with audience need – independent restaurant owners
- A variety of dynamic, creative ad units
- Landing page development
- A/B testing of ads and landing pages with ongoing optimization for better performance
- National footprint with paid search campaigns targeting hundreds of relevant keyword/phrase searches
- Integrating lead tracking into their CRM (SalesForce) for timely follow-up from regional sales teams
The campaign drove 212 highly qualified leads with revenue potential of $2.2 million. Our results are well above the standard benchmarks for CVR and CTR across similar client verticals and within our forecasted CPC, CVR, and CPC.
Every business challenge has a solution. Let's talk about yours.
Get in touch with us today and let us know how we can bring our expertise to help your business.
"*" indicates required fields