Don’t Just Be Seen – Be Found.
Our team can help your business be found by potential customers, instead of just being seen or heard.
Unlike “outbound” marketing tactics, inbound marketing does not interrupt a potential customer’s day with advertising messages. Inbound marketing includes all strategies which enable prospective customers to find your business as they search for information related to your products and services.
Many classical online marketing tactics are part of an inbound marketing strategy, including:
- Search Marketing: Ensure that your company is found with specific keywords, either through paid search results or the non-paid listings achieved through search engine optimization.
- Social Media Marketing: Engage your customers across a variety of social networks.
- Local Search Marketing: Increase your business’s visibility through maps and other geographic-based searches.
- Content Marketing: Establish and reinforce your brand through various content formats such as blogs, infographics, white papers, webinars, and videos.
- Email Marketing: Allow potential customers to sign up for your company’s email communications.
A Holistic Approach to Online Marketing
Inbound marketing can deliver results at a lower cost than more traditional advertising programs but works best when used as a component of an integrated marketing campaign.
Risdall offers inbound marketing services as part of our comprehensive online strategy. Our team carefully analyzes all of your business objectives to craft an online marketing solution specifically tailored to achieve the greatest impact.