This Policy does not extend to anyone whose personal information is not under our control or management, including data that is collected by other websites that you may visit before or after this Site, and which are not governed by this Policy. We are not responsible for the data protection or privacy policies of any other websites, and accept no responsibility or liability for those policies. Please carefully check the policies of other websites and services you use before you visit or submit personal information.
- Information We Collect
- Information We Collect and Receive.
Risdall collects and processes certain types of information through your use of our Site and our Services. Depending on your use of our Site and Services, this may include:
- Information you provide to us by completing forms on our website: For example, your name, contact, and address information, and any other information you may provide in the forms on our website;
- Information you provide to us by contacting us: Any personal information you may provide to us when you email or call us, such as name, phone number, employer, and any other details you provide in your communications. Risdall may also request your contact information for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us;
- Information you provide us about payments, including credit card number, payment amounts, and other transactional information;
- Information about the ways people visit and interact with our Site, such as traffic analytics, IP address, geolocation information, and other statistics; and
- Information about your activity on our Site, including your device information (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site).
- Information from Children.
Risdall does not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, you must obtain parental consent to provide us with any information through this Site. Please have your parent or guardian contact Risdall at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain parental consent before providing us with any information through this Site. When we e-mail information to you, we will provide prominently displayed instructions that show you how to unsubscribe from receiving such information. If your child subscribes to receive information from Risdall without your knowledge, simply follow the instructions on our e-mail and unsubscribe immediately. Parents can also contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the Personal Information that has been submitted by a child.
- Do Not Track Signals.
The Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
- Information We Collect and Receive.
A cookie is a small file that is placed onto your device (e.g., computer, smartphone or other electronic device) that stores information when you visit a website.Risdall uses three types of cookies on its website, as described further below. These cookies allow the Site to respond to you as an individual by gathering and remembering information about your preferences when using the Site so when you next visit the Site your preferences for using the Site are already set. THESE COOKIES DO NOT IN ANY WAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER.Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site. To view more information regarding cookie settings, please visit:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Apple Safari: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7921739?language=en
- Google’s Ads Settings
- Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-out
Risdall uses the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Why We Collect Personal Data
We collect and may store data about you in connection to your business inquiry or a sale or our marketing programs.Risdall may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services and customer support;
- To alert you about product and service updates, special offers, updated information and other news and services from Risdall;
- To ensure the website and services are relevant to you and your interests;
- To keep your information secure, and to be able to verify your identity and contact information;
- To prevent fraud, and to collect payment for our services;
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you; and
- To contact you in response to sign up forms or requests such as our Contact Us forms.
- With Whom Do We Share Information
Risdall will not sell or rent any of your personal information, and we will never share your personal information publicly without your consent. However, we may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect our Services.For example, Risdall may engage third party providers to perform functions such as research, creative, printing, tracking users on the Site, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, advertising, business transactions (i.e. project management software, providers of payment processing and accounting), providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and providing customer service. Whenever we share data with such third party providers, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do.We also reserve the right to disclose personal information for the following limited purposes:
- Business Transfers.
- Legal Obligations.
Otherwise your personal information is never shared with any individual or other organization.
- Business Transfers.
- Protection of Your Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. Risdall has therefore put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information that Risdall collects and processes. Access to personal information will be restricted to our authorized personnel who require the information in order to perform their duties properly. In addition, access will be limited to only that information that is necessary for the performance of those duties.Remember, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen or we have given you a user name and password for access to certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping the user name and password confidential. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so Risdall cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Transfers
Because Risdall is a US-based company, your information may be collected and processed in the United States. Additionally, as part of the Services offered to you through our Site, the information which we collect about you may be transferred to, and stored in, one or more countries other than where you currently reside. For example, this may occur if any of our servers or third-party service providers are located in a country other than yours. These countries may have different data protection laws that are similar to your current residence. However, if we transfer your information in this way, we will put in place appropriate protection to make sure your personal data remains adequately protected and is treated in line with this Policy.
- European Residents
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver our Services, and assist with any questions you may have.
- Consent: we may ask your consent to process your personal information in some situations.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data.
- Legitimate interests: This is a term in data protection law that allows us to process your personal information if we have a fair reason to use your data, and only if we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in running our business, including for delivering our Services, fraud prevention, quality assurance, and marketing purposes, as long as our use of your data does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
- How You Can Control Your Personal Information
Users or website visitors residing in certain countries, such as the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights may include the ability to access, correct, and/or request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not globally applicable, our customers are entitled to access the personal information that we hold about them.You may request to update, change, export, or delete any personal information that we hold about you from our system by sending an email to email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, Risdall may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to, correcting, or deleting data. We will generally respond to your request for information within thirty (30) days, unless, for reasons beyond our control, a longer response time is necessary, in which case you will be advised accordingly. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes.
- Email Notifications
We try to keep email communications to a minimum, and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send. For example, we may send you email relating to the goods or services we provide. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. You can always opt out of receiving email information or mobile device notifications from Risdall by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email or mobile device notification, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email or mobile device distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Risdall as a result of a purchase of services, a service experience, or other transactions.
- Data Retention
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to perform the relevant processing activity for that information, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected, why it is processed, and any relevant legal or operational retention needs. For example, we may retain your data for as long as you maintain an account on our Site so that we may process payment and provide our Services. We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. When the relevant processing activity has been completed, we may destroy your data, or alternatively anonymize the data in such a way that you are not personally identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
- Questions, Comments, or Complaints