Are you collaborative, team-oriented, a natural get things done person?
Do your co-workers turn to you to organize, manage and ensure projects and programs are done on-time and on-budget?
Is your passion to help clients achieve success?
Risdall is looking for a senior project manager who proactively assembles and directs teams of experts to deliver results to our clients. This is at the very heart of what we do. A Risdall project manager is a conductor of teams and work, managing experts to capitalize on their strengths, eliminating barriers, and ensuring projects are managed to be on-time, in-scope and on-budget.
To do this effectively, a successful candidate will bring:
- Create ongoing, consistent reporting and touchpoints among clients and internal team members to maximize productivity
- Promote open and frequent communication to identify problems early and deliver better outcomes
- Work with team members to:
- Create and implement solutions to problems as they arise to eliminate barriers to on-time, on-budget completion of tasks and project
- Identify opportunities to achieve the client’s goals
- Track and report on deliverables, time, budget and scope for projects and programs
- Provide insight into resource allocation and timelines to internal teams
Detailed Program/Project Management
- Work with internal teams to define project scope, outline and detail project plans, schedules and sprints to keep team members aligned, maximize productivity and stay on-budget and on-time
- Understand the strengths and capabilities of each team member and assign and manage resources across multiple programs/projects
- Provide insight and escalation for internal operations into barriers or issues to get these resolved as quickly as possible
- Manage various sizes of projects across marketing disciplines
- Make recommendations to streamline and strenghten processes for project management
- Proven track record of successful project completions across all sizes of marketing engagements
- Team player that fosters collaboration among internal and external SMEs
- Understanding of team dynamics and an expert at facilitation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven ability to communicate fluently in both conceptual and technical realms
- Track record of improving productivity
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Proven experience in successful implementation of Agile methodologies. Certification a plus.
- PM certification or training a plus
Risdall Marketing Group is one of the Twin Cities’ top digital marketing agencies. Our roster includes a mix of local, national and international clients and focuses on B2B and B2C. Our preeminent experts focus on working side-by-side with our clients to create and implement strategies that support business goals and achieve results.