Risdall seeks an entrepreneurial self-starter to fill the role of Account Supervisor. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 6-8 years progressive agency experience, with strong strategic thinking, leadership and communications skills — with a hunger to integrate the best of traditional and digital/emerging communications possibilities.
An individual in this role at Risdall has overall responsibility for the client work and will manage client relationships and internal teams for key accounts and grow accounts and new business.
About the Role
The Account Supervisor (AS) position works with agency Account Supervisors and Directors to oversee and manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of and developing a strong working rapport with day-to-day client contacts and agency staff. The Account Supervisor will:
- Develop and maintain active and productive working relationships with client contacts
- Earn and keep these clients’ respect and confidence as someone they can trust to communicate information and relay ideas in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Develop a knowledge of, and be conversant in each client’s business – business model basics, key issues and competitive situation
- Demonstrate a commitment to do whatever is required to get the job done right and with enthusiasm
- Generate and bring integrated, strategic and new ideas to the client.
- Bring strategic insight and framework to each project and campaign for the client
- Understand the expectations of, and communicate effectively with, all agency team members
- Effectively monitor the work of agency departments to meet agreed upon timetables
- Demonstrate a commitment to the agency “team” as part of a positive mindset about the work, the client, and agency staff that is involved
- Develop client plans and structure agency teams to support plan execution
Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent work experience At least six years of previous marketing communications agency or client experience
Risdall Marketing Group is one of the Twin Cities’ top ten integrated marketing agencies. Our roster includes a mix of local, national and international clients. Our preeminent experts focus on working side-by-side with our clients to create and implement strategies that support business goals. Our award-winning teams range from PR to web to branding to digital.
Risdall Marketing Group is an equal opportunity employer.